NukeScape - You Join or i nuke.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NukeScape - You Join Or i nuke!This server is the ultimate pking rsps. Be addicted to our customs, pking, community, skilling and much much more. Join now!

HomeVoteLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mikey912's Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mikey912

Mikey912's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Mikey912's Staff Application   Mikey912's Staff Application EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:31 pm

In-game Name: Mikey912

Languages: English, Some Spanish.

Picture: Mikey912's Staff Application Pictur11

How long have you been playing OwnagePker? 3 hours.

How many hours are you on daily at average? i would probably be on about 3-5 hours. more if needed.

Why do you want to become a OwnagePker staff member? The staff is nice, and the server is great, and i want to help keep it that way.

Why would you make a good mod on OwnagePker? I will help people, answer any questions anyone new has about the server and i would make sure no one will try and use bots, or hacks while playing the server.

Past know-how in dealing with staff positions? i have been a mod on 2 servers, and co-owned one with my brother.

You see another moderator on, and he/she is abusing their moderation powers. What do you do? Temporary ban them until you can talk to an owner about what to do.

Are you willing to help players? yes.

What is it you like about OwnagePker.? The staff is nice, the server is easy, but not too easy which makes it fun to play.

Your best friend is online, and he/she breaks a few rules. What would you do? Jail them, if they continue to break the rules, temporary ban them.

Do you have any programming or advanced computer experience? No.

Do you understand if you break rules, or turn out to not be a good mod, you will be demoted? Yes I understand.

Do you understand that you may be demoted at any time for no reason due to staff rotation? Yes I do.
Back to top Go down

Mikey912's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NukeScape - You Join or i nuke. :: Player Support :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: